one more attempt to provide more clarity,

dialog : Parent Dialog take care of Login and Logout actions
subdialog : refresh, delete,.....etc.  user information
AppMainClass: this class provide login and logout action and launch the
subdialog activity

public class AppMainClass extends AbstractViewController{
 public String lauchSubdialogA(){

1.get the currrentuser data
my suggestion: dcontext.getData(); //From Bean "A"
2. transfer this data to the subdialog "dataClassName"
??   setValue("#{BBean}")

3.invoke return "logical Outcome to activate the subdialog"
   }
}
other actions will take place in the subdialog. < subdialog End state>
should be terminated and give the control back to AppMainClass.

using one Parent Dialog for the entire application and several  Subdialog
(Babys Dialog) for updating the Parent Dialog data... in my App. the
Subdialog need the Information Data from the Parent Dialog but each
subdialog had the own Actions for manipulating the data provided from the
Parent Dialog "DataClassName"
and give it back. and so on...
the Subdialog live only for a Request Scope Time
Dialog had a Application Scope Time ("=Dialog Scope" in my case)

Sam