ok it make i think i misunderstood the way how Dialog work!
for the moment i got:
08.06.2007 18:07:58 org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher invoke
SCHWERWIEGEND: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
javax.faces.FacesException: Could not retrieve value of component with path
: {Component-Path : [Class:
org.apache.shale.view.faces.ShaleViewRoot,ViewId: /loginfinished.jsp][Class:
javax.faces.component.html.HtmlForm,Id: back][Class:
javax.faces.component.UINamingContainer,Id: userpanel][Class:
javax.faces.component.html.HtmlOutputText,Id: username]}

Question: how can i retrieve the value of "username"?
<h:outputText id="username" value="#{dialogScope.user}" />
loginfinished.jsp include userpanel.jsp username value was delivered by
parentdialog.

any proposition?
Sam