I am not sure the kind of operations you want....you can always put a list
of lat-long inside a census-block and add census block as a vertex in
graphx...and add edges within the census block...

Looks like set of code that uses graphx primitives...

Could you take a look at graphx apis and see if they suffice your GIS
usecase ? I have not looked into ESRI extensions...