Hi Matei,

I checked out the git repository and built it. However, I'm still getting
below error. It couldn't find those SQL packages. Please advice.

package org.apache.spark.sql.api.java does not exist
[ERROR]
/home/VirtualBoxImages.com/Documents/projects/errCount/src/main/java/errorCount/TransDriverSQL.java:[49,8]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : class JavaSchemaRDD

Kind regards,

Raj.