hi I still have over 1g left for my program.

Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 19:14:30 -0700
From: ml-node+s1001560n5340...@n3.nabble.com
To: gyz...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: "sbt/sbt run" command returns a JVM problem

        the total memory of your machine is 2G right?then how much memory is
left free? wouldn`t ubuntu take up quite a big portion of 2G?
just a guess!

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 8:15 PM, Carter <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, thanks for all your help.

I tried your setting in the sbt file, but the problem is still there.

The Java setting in my sbt file is:

java \

  -Xmx1200m -XX:MaxPermSize=350m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=256m \

  -jar ${JAR} \

  "$@"

I have tried to set these 3 parameters bigger and smaller, but nothing

works. Did I change the right thing?

Thank you very much.

                If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
discussion below:

http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/sbt-sbt-run-command-returns-a-JVM-problem-tp5157p5340.html

                To unsubscribe from "sbt/sbt run" command returns a JVM
problem, click here.

                NAML