Hi Andy!

Yes Spark UI provides a lot of interesting informations for debugging purposes.

Here I’m trying to integrate a simple progress monitoring in my app ui.

I’m typically running a few “jobs” (or rather actions), and I’d like to be able
to display the progress of each of those in my ui.

I don’t really see how i could do that using SparkListener for the moment …

Thanks for your help!

Cheers!

Pierre Borckmans
Software team

RealImpact Analytics | Brussels Office
www.realimpactanalytics.com | pierre.borckm...@realimpactanalytics.com

FR +32 485 91 87 31 | Skype pierre.borckmans