Hi Pierre,

I asked a similar question on this list about 6 weeks ago. Here is one answer <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spark-user/201404.mbox/%3ccamjob8n3foaxd-dc5j57-n1oocwxefcg5chljwnut7qnreq...@mail.gmail.com%3E> I got that is of particular note:

In the upcoming release of Spark 1.0 there will be a feature that provides for exactly what you describe: capturing the information displayed on the UI in JSON. More details will be provided in the documentation, but for now, anything before 0.9.1 can only go through JobLogger.scala, which outputs information in a somewhat arbitrary format and will be deprecated soon. If you find this feature useful, you can test it out by building the master branch of Spark yourself, following the instructions in https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/42.