That output means you're running in yarn-cluster mode. So your code is
running inside the ApplicationMaster and has no access to the local
terminal.

If you want to see the output:
- try yarn-client mode, then your code will run inside the launcher process
- check the RM web ui and look at the logs for your application's AM