I don't understand what you're trying to do.

The code will use log4j under the covers. The default configuration
means writing log messages to stderr. In yarn-client mode that is your
terminal screen, in yarn-cluster mode that is redirected to a file by
Yarn. For the executors, that will always be redirected to a file
(since they're launched by yarn).

I don't know what you mean by "port". But if neither of those options
is what you're looking for, you need to look at providing a custom
log4j configuration that does what you want.