Hi Guys,

I try to create spark uber jar with sbt but I have a lot of problem... I
want to use the following:
- Spark streaming
- Kafka
- Elsaticsearch
- HBase

the current jar size is cca 60M and it's not working.
- When I deploy with spark-submit: It's running and exit without any error
- When I try to start with local[*]  mode, it's say:
org/apache/spark/Logging
=> but I start with java -cp /.../spark-assembly-1.0.1-hadoop2.2.0.jar -jar
my.jar

Any idea how can solve this? (which lib required to set provided wich
required for run... later I want to run this jar in yarn cluster)

b0c1
Skype: boci13, Hangout: boci.b...@gmail.com