Hi Sameer,

I think it is much easier to start using Spark in standalone mode on a single
machine. Last time I tried cloudera manager to deploy spark, it wasn't very
straight forward and I hit couple of obstacles along the way. However,
standalone mode is very easy to start exploring spark.

Best Regards,

Jerry

Sent from my iPad