Hi,

I am able to access the Application details web page from the master UI page
when I run Spark in standalone mode on my local machine.  However, I am not
able to access it when I run Spark on our private cluster. The Spark master
runs on one of the nodes in the cluster. I am able to access the spark
master UI at spark://<master-url>:8080. It shows the listing of all the
running and completed apps. When I click on the completed app, and access
the Application details link, the link points to:
<master-url>/app/?appId=<app-idvalue>

When I view the page source to view the html source, the href portion is
blank ("").

However, on my local machine, when I click the  Application detail link for
a completed app, it correctly points to
<master-url>/history/<app-id>
and when I view the page's html source, the href portion points to
"/history/<app-id>"

On the cluster, I have set spark.eventLog.enabled to true in
$SPARK_HOME/conf/spark-defaults.conf on the master node as well as all the
slave nodes. I am using spark 1.0.1 on the cluster.

I am not sure why I am able to access the application details for completed
apps when the app runs on my local machine but not for the apps that run on
our cluster, although in both cases I am using spark 1.0.1 in standalone
mode.  Do I need to do any additional configuration to enable this history
on the cluster?

thanks