Hi, May be you can take a look about the following.
http://databricks.com/blog/2014/03/26/spark-sql-manipulating-structured-data-using-spark-2.html Good luck. Arthur On 10 Sep, 2014, at 9:09 pm, arunshell87 <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi, > > I too had tried SQL queries with joins, MINUS , subqueries etc but they did > not work in Spark Sql. > > I did not find any documentation on what queries work and what do not work > in Spark SQL, may be we have to wait for the Spark book to be released in > Feb-2015. > > I believe you can try HiveQL in Spark for your requirement. > > Thanks, > Arun > > > > -- > View this message in context: > http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/Spark-SQL-more-than-two-tables-for-join-tp13865p13877.html > Sent from the Apache Spark User List mailing list archive at Nabble.com. > > --------------------------------------------------------------------- > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] > For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] > --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
