Hi, in fact, the same problem happens when I try several joins together:
SELECT *
FROM sales INNER JOIN magasin ON sales.STO_KEY = magasin.STO_KEY
INNER JOIN eans ON (sales.BARC_KEY = eans.BARC_KEY and magasin.FORM_KEY =
eans.FORM_KEY)
py4j.protocol.Py4JJavaError: An error occurred while calling o1229.sql.
: java.lang.RuntimeException: [1.269] failure: ``UNION'' expected but
`INNER' found
SELECT sales.Date AS Date, sales.ID_FOYER AS ID_FOYER, Sales.STO_KEY AS
STO_KEY,sales.Quantite AS Quantite, sales.Prix AS Prix, sales.Total AS
Total, magasin.FORM_KEY AS FORM_KEY, eans.UB_KEY AS UB_KEY FROM sales INNER
JOIN magasin ON sales.STO_KEY = magasin.STO_KEY INNER JOIN eans ON
(sales.BARC_KEY = eans.BARC_KEY and magasin.FORM_KEY = eans.FORM_KEY)
at scala.sys.package$.error(package.scala:27)
at org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.SqlParser.apply(SqlParser.scala:60)
at org.apache.spark.sql.SQLContext.parseSql(SQLContext.scala:73)
at org.apache.spark.sql.SQLContext.sql(SQLContext.scala:260)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at py4j.reflection.MethodInvoker.invoke(MethodInvoker.java:231)
at
py4j.reflection.ReflectionEngine.invoke(ReflectionEngine.java:379)
at py4j.Gateway.invoke(Gateway.java:259)
at
py4j.commands.AbstractCommand.invokeMethod(AbstractCommand.java:133)
at py4j.commands.CallCommand.execute(CallCommand.java:79)
at py4j.GatewayConnection.run(GatewayConnection.java:207)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
I use spark 1.1.0, so I have an impression that sparksql doesn't support
several joins together.
--
View this message in context:
http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/Spark-SQL-more-than-two-tables-for-join-tp13865p15848.html
Sent from the Apache Spark User List mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]