How do you setup IPython to access pyspark in notebook?

I did as following, it worked for me:

$ export SPARK_HOME=/opt/spark-1.1.0/
$ export
PYTHONPATH=/opt/spark-1.1.0/python:/opt/spark-1.1.0/python/lib/py4j-0.8.2.1-src.zip
$ ipython notebook

All the logging will go into console (not in notebook),

If you want to reduce the logging in console, you should change
/opt/spark-1.1.0/conf/log4j.properties

log4j.rootCategory=WARN, console
og4j.logger.org.apache.spark=WARN