I've noticed that several users are attempting to post messages to Spark's
user / dev mailing lists using the Nabble web UI (
http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/).  However, there are
many posts in Nabble that are not posted to the Apache lists and are
flagged with "This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet."
errors.

I suspect that the issue is that users are not completing the sign-up
confirmation process (
http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/mailing_list/MailingListOptions.jtp?forum=1),
which is preventing their emails from being accepted by the mailing list.

I wanted to mention this issue to the Spark community to see whether there
are any good solutions to address this.  I have spoken to users who think
that our mailing list is unresponsive / inactive because their un-posted
messages haven't received any replies.

- Josh