Since you mentioned this, I had a related quandry recently -- it also says
that the forum archives "*u...@spark.incubator.apache.org
<u...@spark.incubator.apache.org>"/* *d...@spark.incubator.apache.org
<d...@spark.incubator.apache.org> *respectively, yet the "Community page"
clearly says to email the @spark.apache.org list (but the nabble archive is
linked right there too). IMO even putting a clear explanation at the top

"Posting here requires that you create an account via the UI. Your message
will be sent to both spark.incubator.apache.org and spark.apache.org (if
that is the case, i'm not sure which alias nabble posts get sent to)" would
make things a lot more clear.