Hi Tamas,

I meant not changing the receivers, but starting/stopping the Streaming
jobs. So you would have a 'small' Streaming job for a subset of streams
that you'd configure->start->stop  on demand.
I haven't tried myself yet, but I think it should also be possible to
create a Streaming Job from the Spark Job Server (
https://github.com/spark-jobserver/spark-jobserver). Then you would have a
REST interface that even gives you the possibility of passing a
configuration.

-kr, Gerard.