Hello Dmitry,

I had almost the same problem and solved it by using version 4.0.0 of SolrJ:

<dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.solr</groupId>
      <artifactId>solr-solrj</artifactId>
      <version>4.0.0</version>
 </dependency>

In my case, I was lucky that version 4.0.0 of SolrJ had all the
functionality I needed.

--
Emre Sevinç
http://www.bigindustries.be/