On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 4:54 PM, Dmitry Goldenberg <dgoldenberg...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Thank you, Emre. It seems solrj still depends on HttpClient 4.1.3; would
> that not collide with Spark/Hadoop's default dependency on HttpClient set
> to 4.2.6? If that's the case that might just solve the problem.
>
> Would Solrj 4.0.0 work with the latest Solr, 4.10.3?

In my case, it worked; I mean I was trying to send some documents to the
latest version of Solr server (v4.10.3), and using v4.0.0 of SolrJ worked
without any problems so far. I couldn't find any other way to deal with
this old httpclient dependency problem in Spark.

--
Emre Sevinç
http://www.bigindustries.be/