To: user@spark.apache.org
From: forch...@gmail.com
Subject: Spark SQL odbc on Windows
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 09:45:03 +0100

Hello,
I work on a MS consulting company and we are evaluating including SPARK on our
BigData offer. We are particulary interested into testing SPARK as rolap engine
for SSAS but we cannot find a way to activate the odbc server (thrift) on a
Windows custer. There is no start-thriftserver.sh command available for
windows.

Somebody knows if there is a way to make this work?

Thanks in advance!!
Francisco