If you want to specify mapping you must first create the mappings for your
index types before indexing.

As far as I know there is no way to specify this via ES-hadoop. But it's best
practice to explicitly create mappings prior to indexing, or to use index
templates when dynamically creating indexes.

—
Sent from Mailbox