Hi Bill,

I just found weird that one would use parallel threads to 'filter', as
filter is lazy in Spark, and multithreading wouldn't have any effect unless
the action triggering the execution of the lineage containing such filter
is executed on a separate thread. One must have very specific
reasons/requirements to do that, beyond 'not traversing the data twice'.
The request for the code was only to help checking that.

-kr, Gerard.