Hi all

Let me be clear, I'm speaking of Spark (big data, map/reduce, hadoop, ...
related). I have multiple map/flatMap/groupBy and one of the steps needs to
be a map passing the item inside a JavaScript code.

2 Questions:
 - Is this question related to this list?
 - Did someone do something similar?

Best Regards
Marcos Rebelo