Hi guys,

I just read the paper too. There is no much information regarding why Flink
is faster than Spark for data science type of workloads in the benchmark.
It is very difficult to generalize the conclusion of a benchmark from my
point of view. How much experience the author has with Spark is in
comparisons to Flink is one of the immediate questions I have. It would be
great if they have the benchmark software available somewhere for other
people to experiment.

just my 2 cents,

Jerry