From: Jerry Lam [mailto:chiling...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2015 6:28 PM
To: Ted Yu
Cc: Slim Baltagi; user
Subject: Re: Benchmark results between Flink and Spark

Hi guys,

I just read the paper too. There is no much information regarding why Flink is
faster than Spark for data science type of workloads in the benchmark. It is
very difficult to generalize the conclusion of a benchmark from my point of
view. How much experience the author has with Spark is in comparisons to Flink
is one of the immediate questions I have. It would be great if they have the
benchmark software available somewhere for other people to experiment.

just my 2 cents,

Jerry

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com