Hi Friends,

I am written a spark streaming program in Java to access twitter tweets and
it is working fine. I can able to copy the twitter feeds to HDFS location
by batch wise.For  each batch, it is creating a folder with epoch time
stamp. for example,

 If i give HDFS location as *hdfs://localhost:54310/twitter/*, the files
are creating like below

*/spark/twitter/-1449580800000//spark/twitter/-1449579840000/*

I want to create a folder name like yyyy-MM-dd-HH format instead of by
default epoch format.

I want it like below so that i can do hive partitions easily to access the
data.

*/spark/twitter/2015-12-08-01/*

Any one can help me. Thank you so much in advance.

Thanks
Soniya