Have you noticed the following method of HiveContext ?

   * Returns a new HiveContext as new session, which will have separated
SQLConf, UDF/UDAF,
   * temporary tables and SessionState, but sharing the same CacheManager,
IsolatedClientLoader
   * and Hive client (both of execution and metadata) with existing
HiveContext.
   */
  override def newSession(): HiveContext = {

Cheers