JDBC drivers are specific to the databases you are accessing. they are
produced by the database vendors, For example Oracle one is called
ojdbc6.jar and Sybase is called jconn4.jar. Hive has got its own drivers

There are companies that produce JDBC or ODBC drivers for various databases
like Progress Direct,

Spark is a query tools not a database, so it does not have its own drivers.

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn *

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com