thanks, I found that I can use hive's jdbc driver to connect to spark sql.

I am curious whether simba's jdbc/odbc drivers to spark sql can support all
standard sql statements, since I haven't tried third-party's jdbc/odbc
driver and it seems that hive's jdbc driver can't support
insert/delete/update sql well.