Hi Sandeep,

I have not enabled check pointing. I will try enabling check pointing and
observe the memory pattern. but what you really want to correlate with
check pointing . I don't know much about check-pointing.

Thanks and rgds

Aashish Kumar

Software Engineer

Avekshaa Technologies (P) Ltd. | www.avekshaa.com

+91 -9164495083

Performance Excellence Assured

*Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India *|* Technology Fast 500 APAC 2014*

*NASSCOM* Emerge 50, 2013
*Express IT Awards *- IT Innovation: Winner (silver) 2015

*P* *Every 3000 A4 paper costs 1 tree. Please **do not **print unless you
really need it, save environment & energy*