Hello Yong,

First of all, thank your attention.
Note that the values of elements, which have values at RDD/DF1, in the
same list will be always same.
Therefore, the "1" and "3", which from RDD/DF 1, will always have the
same value which is "a".

The goal here is assigning same value to elements of the list which
does not exist in RDD/DF 1.
So, all the elements in the same list can have same value.

Or, the final RDD/DF also can be like this,

[1, 2, 3], a
[4, 5], b

Thank you again.

- Mungeol