Thanks Cody,

As I already mentioned I am running spark streaming on EC2 cluster in
standalone mode. Now in addition to streaming, I want to be able to run
spark batch job hourly and adhoc queries using Zeppelin.

Can you please confirm that a standalone cluster is OK for this. Please
provide me some links to help me get started.

Thanks
-Anna