You may need to import implicits from your spark session like below:
(Below code is borrowed from
https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/sql-programming-guide.html)

import org.apache.spark.sql.SparkSession
val spark = SparkSession
  .builder()
  .appName("Spark SQL basic example")
  .config("spark.some.config.option", "some-value")
  .getOrCreate()
// For implicit conversions like converting RDDs to DataFramesimport
spark.implicits._

2018년 9월 5일 (수) 오후 5:11, Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>님이 작성: