With the following

case class columns(KEY: String, TICKER: String, TIMEISSUED: String, PRICE:
Float)

 var key = line._2.split(',').view(0).toString
 var ticker =  line._2.split(',').view(1).toString
 var timeissued = line._2.split(',').view(2).toString
 var price = line._2.split(',').view(3).toFloat

  var df = Seq(columns(key, ticker, timeissued, price))
 println(df)

I get

List(columns(ac11a78d-82df-4b37-bf58-7e3388aa64cd,MKS,2018-09-05T10:10:15,676.5))

So just need to convert that list to DF

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn *

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com