Hi everyone ,
        I have encountered some problems when using spark,
        I have encountered a type of WrappedArray(), ​I don't know how to
iterate over this type, or how to convert this type to a List or an Array?

        Also, after I convert the dataframe type data into JavaRDD, the data
type is JavaRDD[Row]. I don't know how to traverse this JavaRDD
type. I use foreach(x=>println(x)) for output, but throw
exception:<console>:30: error: missing parameter type

        If anyone knows how to solve this, I am really grateful. After all,
these problems have bothered me for the whole two days.

​

 Warm regards,
 Sanders Wang