Also I found a excellent article for comparision.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/spark-streaming-vs-flink-storm-kafka-streams-samza-choose-prakash

regards.

on 2019/8/21 16:53, Eliza wrote:
Hi,

on 2019/8/21 16:44, Aziret Satybaldiev wrote:
In my experience, Kafka + Spark streaming + (perhaps HBase if you want to store the metrics) is so far the best combo. Not only because the technology is mature, but also because there are a lot of examples available on the web and books. They typically should cover most of what you would probably need and you can easily build something more complex on top of that. However, if you can, I would advise building several prototypes and then choosing the best stack. At least that's how we got where we are.

Someone other told me that we should consider to use Flink for realtime streaming and Kafka for message queues, and Spark streaming is weak, and never consider Storm.

I will try to test them in my cases.

Thanks & regards.