I gather what you are after is a code sniffer for Spark that provides a
form of GUI to get the code that applications run against spark.

I don't think Spark has this type of plug-in although it would be
potentially useful. Some RDBMS provide this. Usually stored on some form of
persistent storage or database. I have not come across it in Spark.

HTH

LinkedIn *

such loss, damage or destruction.