From: Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2021 4:14 PM
To: Ranju Jain <ranju.j...@ericsson.com.invalid>
Cc: Attila Zsolt Piros <piros.attila.zs...@gmail.com>; user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: Spark 3.0.1 | Volume to use For Spark Kubernetes Executor Part
Files Storage

Hi,

> as Executors terminates after their work completes.

--conf spark.kubernetes.executor.deleteOnTermination=false ?

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----
https://about.me/JacekLaskowski
"The Internals Of" Online
Books<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=901b36bb-cf800fbe-901b7620-86d2114eab2f-836d4bb779fe8f92&q=1&e=d3b471ef-b3ce-4cfd-9bcd-f42590d0f10b&u=https%3A%2F%2Fbooks.japila.pl%2F>
Follow me on https://twitter.com/jaceklaskowski

<https://twitter.com/jaceklaskowski>

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 5:23 PM Ranju Jain
<ranju.j...@ericsson.com.invalid<mailto:ranju.j...@ericsson.com.invalid>> wrote:
Hi,

I need to save the Executors processed data in the form of part files , but I
think persistent Volume is not an option for this as Executors terminates after
their work completes.
So I am thinking to use shared volume across executor pods.

Should I go with NFS or is there any other Volume option as well to explore?

Regards
Ranju