From: Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2021 8:06 PM
To: Ranju Jain <ranju.j...@ericsson.com.invalid>
Cc: Attila Zsolt Piros <piros.attila.zs...@gmail.com>; user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: Spark 3.0.1 | Volume to use For Spark Kubernetes Executor Part
Files Storage

If the purpose is to use for temporary work and write put it in temporary
sub-directory under a give bucket

spark.conf.set("temporaryGcsBucket", config['GCPVariables']['tmp_bucket'])

That dict reference is to this yml file entry

CPVariables:
   tmp_bucket: "tmp_storage_bucket/tmp"

just create a temporary bucket and sub-directory tmp underneath

tmp_storage_bucket/tmp

HTH

LinkedIn

Disclaimer: Use it at your own risk. Any and all responsibility for any loss,
damage or destruction of data or any other property which may arise from
relying on this email's technical content is explicitly disclaimed. The author
will in no case be liable for any monetary damages arising from such loss,
damage or destruction.

On Sun, 7 Mar 2021 at 16:23, Ranju Jain