'start-master.sh': No such file or directory. It look like the settings I have
done on the container were gone and were not saved when I exited.
Don't the container save its settings when user exit? Thank you.
--
«Ce dont le monde a le plus besoin, c'est d'hommes, non pas des hommes qu'on
achète et qui se vendent, mais d'hommes profondément loyaux et intègres, des