One second

The topic called transactions_processed is streaming through Spark.
Transactions-created are created at the same time (the same timestamp) but
you have NOT received them and they don't yet exist in your DB,
because presumably your relational database is too slow to ingest them? you
do a query in Postgres for say transaction_id 3 but they don't exist yet?
When are they expected to arrive?

   view my Linkedin profile

such loss, damage or destruction.