You could distribute the computation across a cluster with Spark and
Horovod (and Petastorm) for example:
https://github.com/horovod/horovod
https://github.com/uber/petastorm

If you're at a few hours, it may not be worth it - it's not hard to set up
but is more involved. You may do better with a larger GPU or multiple GPUs
on a single VM first. But totally possible, definitely have seen this work