I have added links to the github PR. Or comment for those that I have not
seen before.

Apache Spark has very many dependencies, some can easily be upgraded while
others are very hard to fix.

Please feel free to open a PR if you wanna help.

man. 14. aug. 2023 kl. 14:06 skrev Sankavi Nagalingam
<sankavi.nagalin...@temenos.com.invalid>:

> Hi Team,
>

> We could see there are many dependent vulnerabilities present in the
> latest spark-core:3.4.1.jar. PFA
>
> Could you please let us know when will be the fix version available for
> the users.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Sankavi
>

> The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may
> be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
> addressees. Any use or disclosure of the contents of this
> e-mail/attachments by a not intended recipient is unauthorized and may be
> unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
> sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are
> TEMENOS. We recommend that you check this e-mail and any attachments
> against viruses. TEMENOS accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
> malicious code or virus transmitted by this e-mail.

Bjørn Jørgensen
Vestre Aspehaug 4, 6010 Ålesund
Norge

+47 480 94 297