Yeah, we generally don't respond to "look at the output of my static
analyzer".
Some of these are already addressed in a later version.
Some don't affect Spark.
Some are possibly an issue but hard to change without breaking lots of
things - they are really issues with upstream dependencies.

But for any you find that seem possibly relevant, that are directly
fixable, yes please open a PR with the change and your reasoning.