From:  Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Date:  Monday, October 7, 2013 8:15 PM
To:  Matt Cheah <mch...@palantir.com>
Cc:  "user@spark.incubator.apache.org" <user@spark.incubator.apache.org>,
Tarun Singh <tsi...@palantir.com>
Subject:  Re: Spark dependency library causing problems with conflicting
versions at import

Yeah, you have to use the scala-2.10 branch to use Scala 2.10. Scala doesn't
really support mixed-version builds. We are actively maintaining the 2.10
branch and plan on merging it into master soon and having be part of Spark
0.9. Right now it's up to date with the 0.8 release, so it should be fine to
use. I think you'll have to either do that or find another version of the
library you have.

Matei