Yes, there are certainly rough spots and sharp edges that we can work at
polishing out and rounding over; and there are people working on such
things.  Don't get me wrong, feedback from users about what they are
finding to difficult, opaque or impenetrable is useful; but I don't think
that the expectation that working with a framework like Spark should be
smooth and easy can be completely met.  Even when all of the documentation,
guidance, instrumentation and user interface are in place, there will still
be a lot for users to come to terms with.