Hi there,
if I have a class attach to a spout. i.e.

public class MySpout extends BaseRichSpout{
        private static final org.apache.zookeeper.Watcher watcher1 = new
org.apache.zookeeper.Watcher();
        private static final MyListOfWatcher watcher2 = new MyListOfWatcher();

}

will watcher1 and watcher2 be created twice, if storm move the running of
MySpout from one server to another?(i.e. MySpout was running in server1, and i
shut down server1. now Storm make MySpout running in server2)

will the data stored in the two class be deleted(only contains initial status
data), or recreated?

to ensure watcher2 is still working, should I store some necessary data in
zookeeper, in case the new watcher2 contains all the data was stored in
watcher2?

Best Regards,
Jianxing Zhang