Interesting.....  Hibernate hooks inside a J2ee container or Spring
which requires a specific OR mapping to a 20th century RDBMS.
Storm works in a Linux distributed environment which does not
need a RDBMS.  RDBMS's do not work in a distributed environment.

Mason Yu Jr.
CEO
Big Data Architects, LLC.

著名的孫子