I am adding the user mailing list so more people can benefit from it.
I have not done what you have asked myself but in theory it should be possible
with overriding the file name format, although it is not the cleanest way to do
it, so I would suggest you file a JIRA for us to clean it up.

FileNameFormat
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/external/storm-hdfs/src/main/java/org/apache/storm/hdfs/bolt/format/FileNameFormat.java
 has two methods.  getPath gives the base path everything is placed in, and
getName takes the rotation and timestamp to come up with the name for a file
that things are written to.  Luckily Hadoop is happy to treat a new
Path("base", "a/b") and a file named "b" in a directory named "base/a".  So you
can simply override getName and use the timestamp to create something in the
format of timestamp + "/" + whatever else you want.

- Bobby

     On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 8:10 PM, "zhangl...@douyu.tv"